OTA updated released, some already received it, some maybe not. If same issue happens as before, then all users who have custom recovery will fail to install it again. Here are steps how to install it.
Currently my OnePlusOne is running YNG1TAS2I3 , is rooted and has xposed, plus camera from coloros. Bellow are steps how to update:
1. Firstly download Full ROM, not and update. You can do that from here.
2. Disable all your xposed modules and reboot device. After it is fully loaded reboot in to recovery and uninstall your xposed. There is uninstall zip for that which you need simply flash in recovery. You might ask why to do that? Because xposed is NOT backward compatible, having old modules enabled will cause boot loop. Disabling and removing them will provide some insurance.
3. Download Xposed for 5.1 Android from here.
4. Make sure that “Settings”->”Developer options”->”Update Cyanogen recovery” is off. Because if not you will lose custom recovery and will have some extra headache in getting Xposed.
5. Reboot to recovery. Wipe – Advanced Wipe. Mark Davlik Cache and cache. Then pull “Swipe to wipe”. DO NOT FACTORY RESET.
6. Flash YOG4PAS1N0 zip downloaded in step 1.
7. Wipe cache & Dalvik cache. Yes, again. Root when prompted by TWRP.
8. Reboot and wait until it loads. It will take some time to boot and optimize, plus upgrade apps. For me it was ~10 minutes.
9. Once load is completed, reboot back to recovery.
10. Reboot to recovery. Wipe – Advanced Wipe. Mark Davlik Cache and cache. Then pull “Swipe to wipe”. DO NOT FACTORY RESET.
11. Flash Xposed zip which you downloaded in step 3.
12. Wipe cache & Dalvik cache. Yes, again.
13. Then you can check Google which your old modules are compatible with Android 5.1.1 and enable them again, enabling not compatible one will cause boot loop.