OTA updated released, but some of us are have issues while updating with custom recovery. No worries, there is a way to update without formatting or losing anything. Yet we will not be using incremental update file, but full ROM file.
Currently my OnePlusOne is running YNG1TAS17L, is rooted and has xposed, plus camera from coloros. Bellow are steps how to update and keep all what you already had:
1. Firstly download Full ROM, not and update. You can do that from here.
2. Download Xposed from here.
3. Make sure that “Settings”->”Developer options”->”Update Cyanogen recovery” is off. Because if not you will lose custom recovery and will have some extra headache in getting Xposed.
4. Reboot to recovery. Wipe – Advanced Wipe. Mark Davlik Cache and cache. Then pull “Swipe to wipe”. DO NOT FACTORY RESET.
5. Flash YNG1TAS2I3 zip downloaded in step 1.
6. Wipe cache & Dalvik cache. Yes, again. Root when prompted by TWRP.
7. Reboot and wait until it loads. It will take some time to boot and optimize, plus upgrade apps. For me it was ~10 minutes.
8. Once load is completed, reboot back to recovery.
9. Reboot to recovery. Wipe – Advanced Wipe. Mark Davlik Cache and cache. Then pull “Swipe to wipe”. DO NOT FACTORY RESET.
10. Flash Xposed zip which you downloaded in step 2.
11. Wipe cache & Dalvik cache. Yes, again.
12. Never Settle.